Classical game that we’ve all played a milion times!
- The first known mention of the game was in the book Wuzazu by the writer Xie Zhaozhi (ca 1600 AD) who wrote that the game dated back to the time of the Chinese Han dynasty (206 BC - 220 AD)
- Statistics say that people usually choose Scissors in the first round and Rock in the second.
- Rochambeau (french) or Ro-Sham-Bo are also names for this game
The rules are simple, the player vs the house.
- Rock beats (crushes) scissors.
- Paper beats (covers) rock.
- Scissors beats (cuts) paper.
- Two of the same will draw (push) and no one will win that round.
BTC: 100,000,000 SAT, BCH: 3,000,000,000 SAT